THAB Gravel Race
will return at a future date!
Event Cost – Course Description – GPX Files – Rules – Required Gear– Support & Aid – Merchandise – Lodging
Gravel Race Date: TBD
Early Packet Pickup: TBD
Post Race Food: TBD
Divisions for races (Age on race day):
- Men/Women 16-29
- Men/Women 30-39
- Men/Women 40-49
- Men/Women 50-59
- Men/Women 60+
- Men/Women Single Speed Open
- Men/Women FatBike Open
Awards for races: Top 3 overall men and women. 1st Place prizes for every division, additional place prizes may be added based on registrations up to 3rd place.
Event Cost: TBD
Registration will open on TBD and remain open until TBD, or until we reach capacity.
Entry Fees are non-refundable. Entry fee includes chip timing, swag, and post race food.
Course Description: TBD
Gravel Race Route Details: TBD
Gravel Race Rules:
- Number plates are to be mounted on your bike to the handlebars only.
- Bike changes / Frame changes / Wheel swaps / Tow Straps / Aero bars / Tri bars not allowed.
- The bike you start with is the bike you finish with (except for repair, any replacements parts must match).
- Drafting is ok.
- If you leave the course, you must re-enter it at the same location or DNF.
- The courses are unmarked and open to the public and vehicles.
- You must follow all rules and laws of the road.
- Ride to the right and no more than 2 across.
- No music or headphones allowed.
- Sportsmanship is Required.
- Extreme Weather may delay, suspend, or cancel the race at RD discretion.
- RD reserves the right to penalize or DQ for failure to follow rules or poor sportsmanship.
- All riders MUST check out with the RD either via the Finish Line (chip recording), or if you DNF via Text or Phone Call.
- Rescue: All Riders must have a self rescue plan. This means you should have pre-arranged with someone reliable to be available by phone/text to pick you up in less than 45 minutes if you can not continue for any reason at any point of the course, such as weather, mechanical, or exhaustion to be able to safely make it off the course, and preferably back to the Finish.
Gravel Race Required Gear:
- Gravel Bike / Mountain Bike / Fat Bike (no road bikes)
- Cell phone
- Cue Sheets and Bike Computer (GPS device with route loaded highly recommended, courses are NOT marked)
- Rear Flashing Light
- 1 Piece of high visibility clothing
- Spare Tube/Sealant/CO2 & multi bike tool
- At least 40 oz of Hydration
- If your projected completion time is 9+ hrs, you are required to carry a headlight/front light.
Gravel Race Support & Aid: TBD
Lodging Recommendations: TBD